martedì 20 gennaio 2009

Discorso, discorso!

Qui si può seguire online il discorso inaugurale di Barack Obama.
Qui invece trovate un inauguration speech generator. Ecco il discorsone che è risultato a me:

"My fellow Americans, today is a happy day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "dog", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually run. Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces feasible and sad challenges like never before. Our economy is kinky. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for girls. Our healthcare system is beautiful. If your leg is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a student. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a table pen. But singing together we can right this ship, and set a course for Italy.Finally, I must thank my tasty family, my ugly campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank environmentalists for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of starving the American people. Without your famous efforts, none of this would have been possible."

Nessun commento: